Twist 'n Plant® Professional Series x28 Gardening Auger - US Shipping Included
Shipping to Canada $20 additional.
For additional safety information, click here.
The new Twist ‘n Plant Professional Series x28 auger is the professional landscaper’s go-to choice when planting gallon potted plants or shrubs. It’s perfect for 4 x 4 fence post hole digging, too. The auger is designed to leave room for cement around the post when digging holes.
Use this handy tool to:
- Plant gallon-sized annuals, perennials and shrubs
- Bore 7" wide holes in soil up to 28" deep
- Plant 3- or 5-gallon plants by drilling multiple holes or reaming the hole.
- Secure Twist ‘n Plant auger bit in 1/2-inch or larger drill. (Drill not included.)
- Operate at a slow speed to prevent accidents.
- Drill hole to the same depth as your potted plant guidelines.
Twist ‘n Plant Auger Specifications
- Hollow tube steel construction
- Glossy white enamel coating
- 7" x 28" (0.18 x 0.71 M) spiral auger
- Rugged 1.25" shaft with double 10-gauge flighting for 2x digging efficiency and balance
- Includes replaceable 1/2-inch hex aluminum adapter
- Cordless drill minimum voltage recommendation: 60V cordless. We recommend the Dewalt 60V MAX* Mixer/Drill Kit With E-Clutch® System – especially for those with rocky and clay soils or to help protect wrists from being injured.
- Though this auger will power through loose rocky material, do not attempt to drill through solid rock.
- Rinse auger clean after use. A thin coating of vegetable oil will prevent surface rust.
For Your Safety
Wear protective eyewear. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that could catch on the auger. Use caution around underground sprinklers and utilities. Do not use earth augers with impact driver drills, drill bit extensions or sockets.
Click here for more information on other sizes.
At Proven Winners, we offer more than just beautiful plants. We want you to have the best gardening year ever this season and as growers ourselves, we firmly believe success starts with premium quality potting soil, plant foods, watering systems, our gardening tool and AquaPots. That’s why we have created our own line of products that maximize our plants’ growth and flower power. Try them and experience the Proven Winners difference!