Rosie Posie™ Calico Kitten Crassula pellucida
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy® houseplants
6 - 10 Inches--15cm - 25cm0cm0cm
Crassula pellucida 'Variegata' goes by the common name of Calico Kitten. It's a real charmer with heart-shaped leaves striped green and white with pink margins. The pink becomes more pronounced with more sunshine. Lovely trailing over the edge of the container.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:Pets
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:ShortHeight:6 - 10 Inches 15cm - 25cmFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Colors:RedFoliage Colors:YellowFoliage Shade:Emerald green centers with yellow framing and red edgesHabit:TrailingContainer Role:Spiller
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:High
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:ModeratePreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:LowContainer Soil Type:Cactus, Palm, and Citrus MixContainer Soil Type:Succulent MixNeeds Good DrainageUses:Bright SpacesUses:DesktopsUses:WindowsillsMaintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep your Succulent at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Succulents love sunlight, and will perform best in a bright, sunny location that receives 4-6 hours of sunlight per day. A windowsill or position with sunny southern exposure is ideal.
- If your succulent is getting leggy or leaning to one side, it is stretching for sunlight. Move it to a brighter location and rotate your plant regularly to ensure even growth.
- Succulents are drought-tolerant, and prefer to dry out in between waterings.
- Feed your Succulent once per month at half strength when it is actively growing. Reduce frequency of fertilization in the winter months.
- Protect furniture when watering & fertilizing.
- Succulents grow best in a Cactus & Succulent Soil Mix or in all-purpose potting mix with added sand and perlite to ensure sharp drainage.